EUREKA- A fire broke out inside of a two-story house on Monday around 11:30 a.m. in Eureka. Heavy fire and smoke could be seen coming for the attic of a home in the 7000 Block of Tompkins Hill Road. Everyone inside the house made it out safely, while fire crews from Loleta, Calfire, Fortuna and Humboldt Bay battled the blaze. According to fire officials, it was a floor heater that started the fire, causing about $50,000 dollars in damages.
Do you agree with the new state law that allows underage students studying wine and beer production to taste their homework?