Stolen vehicles, firearms, and narcotics seized in Fortuna
From the Fortuna Police Department:
Fortuna, CA - On December 17th 2013 at about 9:52 am, Officers with the Fortuna Police Department located Daniel Ray Fidler (age 40) in the 600 block of 15th Street. Fidler was known to officers and was wanted by the Humboldt County Sherriff’s Office for suspicion of auto theft and assault with a deadly weapon. Fidler attempted to flee on foot and was apprehended by officers. Daniel Ray Fidler (age 40) was taken into custody and he was transported to the Humboldt County Correctional Facility where he was booked on the following charges.
• 496(a) Penal Code, Possession of Stolen Property
• 29800(a)(1) Penal Code, Felon in possession of Firearm
• 30305(a)(1) Penal Code, Felon in possession of Ammunition
• 148(a)(1) Penal Code, Resisting Arrest
• 1203.2(a) 4 Penal Code, Violation of Probation
• Also 836/245 Penal Code, Assault with Deadly Weapon and an outstanding Arrest from Humboldt County Sherriff’s Office for Auto Theft
In the course of the investigation two stolen vehicles were recovered, two handguns were seized and we believe further serious crimes were prevented. In addition to the seized handguns officers located, ski masks, gloves and other items consistent with committing thefts.
Two additional arrests were made along with Daniel Ray Fidler (age 40). Officers arrested Blake Nicole Treadwell (age 25) and she was transported to the Humboldt County Correctional Facility where she was booked on the following charges.
• 25400(a)(2) Penal Code, Possession of Concealed Firearms
• 11377(a) Health and Safety, Possession of 11.2 grams of Methamphetamine
• 11379 Health and Safety, Transportation of Methamphetamine
Officers arrested Anna Crowl (age 42) and she was transported to the Humboldt County Correctional Facility where she was booked for an outstanding arrest warrant for Burglary.
Do you agree with President Obama's plan to take Executive Action for immigration reform?