UPDATE: DMV and Food for People evacuated, possible gas leak
EUREKA- The Department of Motor Vehicles and Food For People in Eureka were both evacuated due to a possible gas leak. The call came in just before 11 a.m. Wednesday morning at the DMV in the 300 block of 15th Street. The Humboldt Bay Fire Department and PG&E were all on scene. Fire officials told us there is an odor that smells exactly like natural gas, but crews have not been able to find any sign of a leak. The scene has since been cleared, and the DMV is back open.
Would you like to see other North Coast cities form a Social Host Ordinance to prevent underage drinking?