Structure Fire, 1400 Block of B Street in Eureka

Eureka, Ca., (KIEM) Humboldt Bay Fire was called to a house fire on the 1400 block of B Street in Eureka.

Firefighters found the fire in the attic and say the cause of the fire appears to be an electrical malfunction associated with a phone charger or outlet. 

Fire officials say the family and their pets were home at the time of the fire but were able to make it out without being hurt.

The fire damaged one wall and is estimated to be under $1,000.