City of Eureka Seeking to Fill Vacancies

Eureka, Ca. (KIEM)– With the new year here, the City of Eureka is looking to fill some vacancies.

Three spots are open. One vacancy is available at the Economic Development Commission, one at the Historic Preservation Commission, and one at the Open Space Parks and Recreation Commission.

Anyone interested can apply by phone or in person at the Mayor’s office, which is located at 531 K Street.

One must be a qualified registered elector of the City of Eureka, the Humboldt Community Services District or a Eureka business owner in order to be eligible for appointment to any board or commission.

For more information you can call the City Clerk at (707)441-4175.

-Paid Advertisement-